[78-L] Prefixes on HMV, Columbia, Parlophone, etc.

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 13 15:31:48 PST 2014

Hi Bryan,

I've found "DATES (Date About all Those English Seventy-eights)" by Eddie Shaw to be very helpful.  Kurt Nauck has it for sale in his resource section at http://www.78rpm.com/ for $35.  It is not complete but it covers a great deal of what you are asking about.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Really-Old-Records?RefID=store