[78-L] Shipping method

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Sun Feb 9 14:07:45 PST 2014

On 2/9/2014 2:42 PM, Ron Roscoe wrote:
> Oh, I see.  But it does say " All items are shipped in a box or Tyvek envelope, where appropriate,"
> Have they just added the "where appropriate"?

Can you imagine a single record coming in a tyvek envelope? I sent him a
very courteously worded letter. I actually am interested in one of the
auctions. But I didn't tell him that. If he does not reply, I will not buy.
Last purchase I made was from a fellow who sent a record in a sleeve,
with a bent piece of cardboard for filler. The record came warped to the
shape of the cardboard.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.