[78-L] 78L

warren moorman wlmoorman3 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 13:18:22 PST 2014

"Service unavailable" has happened to me lately, and today I've been getting a "problem saving drafts" message spontaneously when I've not even tried to save one.

Perhaps the mass theft of Yahoo account info and passwords announced recently is a factor, if Yahoo's now futzing around for a fix.

They only said that the data was stolen from "a third party"; so maybe Snowden's treachery is to blame for increasing glitchy com-"Putin".

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 2:44 PM, "neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com" <neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com> wrote:

I do not see this problem.

joe salerno

--