[78-L] 16" M M Cole Radio Transcriptions in Albums

Clifford Bolling 78records at cdbpdx.com
Mon Feb 3 16:15:34 PST 2014

Just brought home a group of 16" M M Cole radio transcriptions in their own albums featuring the artists.  There are different artists,
different albums by the same artist, and they all say 'American Folk Music'.

I've seen thousands of radio transcriptions, but I've never seen anything like this before.  I've always thought a radio transcription with
it's own sleeve was cool, but this is a couple notches above that!

Cliff