[78-L] Problem with very high energy incorporated into remastered 78s

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 3 13:39:54 PST 2014

I have enough trouble with very high energy crammed into 45s. Just about losing
my hearing here, doing a large project transferring a few thousand 45s from the
60s and 70s for a dealer who's planning on selling his collection. Never heard
such bad production, bad mastering and bad music in my life..you think the HITS
were bad? Try listening to the 99% that didn't make it.

dl