[78-L] Transcriptions & the AFM Strike

Guyotsmith at aol.com Guyotsmith at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 12:29:52 PST 2014

This would account for World's  reissues during or around the period of the
ban. Ironically, the one Frank  Luther/Lawrence Quintet World transcription
I have unsuccessfully sought for the  past forty years was reissued during
the  "ban era," and I have never been  able to unearth a copy of either the
original issue or the reissue. With each  passing year, too, there are fewer
haystacks to search for this  material.
Jonathan

In a message dated 2/3/2014 2:59:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,