[78-L] Bessie Smith on Parlophone

Matthew Duncan recordgeek334578 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 09:05:56 PST 2014

They are 40s/50s era British reissues sold separately as opposed to in album sets.
They were released with the jazz collector in mind - trad jazz was big and they could mix new recordings with old in their catalogues.

Someone may be able to date the release of these more precisely I imagine.

Cheers
Matt,
UK.