[78-L] Victor Code record

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Sun Feb 2 13:12:21 PST 2014

My set looks like it has never been played, still have the separaters in between the records in the boxed album, complete original mint condition dust jackets as well., along with the little instruction book. Picked that up in that big record cleanout I negotiated in Rockland about 15 years ago, where I ended up with that fellows complete Jazz collection of 78's, which he had also transferred over on to Reel to Reel ! Remember when I had the shelving set up on cement blocks to hold all of the records. ? Sold all the Reel To Reels to someone overseas, had to ship them over. The cost of just the shipping on the boxes was over 35 dollars per. But he bought them all.

Bruce