[78-L] Robert Bratcher

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com
Sat Feb 1 19:18:42 PST 2014

I just heard word that Robert Bratcher passed away Jan 17 of heart
failure. He was a long-time and frequent contributor to 78-l.

Robert wasn't an old guy - probably in his 50s I would guess. I
haven't seen him in years, but he was a regular customer back when I
had a shop in the 1980s. Like most of us collectors, he was a little
different but very friendly, good guy.

 From what I understand he had a load of records, so anyone living in
the Houston area who has a large truck might wish to contact his estate.

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records & Texas Ready
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, Texas  77389

www.78rpm.com  |  www.TexasReady.net
www.MDADA.org  |  www.NewPledge.org

E-Mail: nauck at 78rpm.com
Phone: (281) 288-7826  |  Fax: (425) 930-6862

The prudent sees the evil and hides himself, but the naive go on, and
are punished for it.  - Proverbs 22:3