[78-L] Mainland cut off?

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Tue Jan 21 09:57:09 PST 2014

In polite society it's actually kane (ka-neh = man, dude, whatever) and
wahine (va-hee-neh = woman). A moke (not mo-keh... moke!) is the local
equivalent of a schlub, an affectionate term for a normal kind of
low-key local guy.
Then there's popolo and there's fockin' haole (foc-keen how-lee). But we
won't get into all that.
Mal

*******