[78-L] Record Noises - Identify and Understand Cause

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 13 20:28:17 PST 2014

Before I had a wide range of styli, I used to transfer some discs with tracking
problems by applying pressure with my finger on the back end of the tone arm.
The entire "Spellbound" album on ARA was done this way...and with stopping and
starting and splicing, since this was back in the tape days. I'd end up with a
pretty sore arm.

dl