[78-L] Record Noises - Identify and Understand Cause

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 06:30:55 PST 2014

And then, there's "ticks". I don't know of any official or generally
accepted definitions for any of these words. Ticks and clicks are pretty
much the same to me, or maybe ticks are even smaller than clicks?
Whatever.....

Another way to approach this is to look for tutorials on youtube or the
software maker's web sites. Izotope, for instance, has a bunch, but RX3
is expensive.

Beststuff4u, What software do you intend to use?

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno