[78-L] ^ Hawaii -50?

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Fri Jan 10 13:07:25 PST 2014

Yeah, that's common at night this time of the year but not usually until
February (I can't wait). Usually coldest around 5am at my house. If the
temp is 55F at sea level, it will be around 12 degrees colder at my
house (43F) and another 12 degrees colder than that at the 10,000 ft.
summit of Haleakala (31F). We had frost at the summit yesterday.
My house has no heat but I do have plenty comforters, you betcha.
Malcolm

*******