[78-L] Phil Everly

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 4 19:48:53 PST 2014

I was not quite eight years old when I plunked down the first cash I ever spent on a record, Cadence 1342, This Little Girl of Mine / Should We Tell Him.  This was a 45 in a plain brown sleeve (marked 79 cents at Woolworth's).  None of the singles I bought new (most of the Cadences) had picture sleeves.  The Everly boys always held  special place for me.  Their Cadence records are shown here:
http://www.bsnpubs.com/cadence/cadence45.html
Many additional thanks to the unnamed list member who brought me a fistful of them a few years ago to upgrade/complete my horde.

Has anybody ever seen/heard the lone Columbia they made?

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.