[78-L] Listee harassment

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Sat Jan 4 05:36:03 PST 2014

Thanks to all who have shown concern.
I am sure his ire will pass. I don't think we can do much about his
racism or elitism, which I am not accustomed to having to deal with,
especially from someone who is of German extract as I am.

I found the first email and that one also indicates that he does not
like my car. This I think all boils down to how we observe our hobbies.
I think that record collecting and music enjoying is for everyone, as is
the pleasure of driving and owning good automobiles. He seems to disagree.

I was told by my parents that I should try the other cheek. Well, here's
my other cheek.

Carry on!

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.