[78-L] Listee harassment

Jeff Lichtman jeff at swazoo.com
Fri Jan 3 09:36:09 PST 2014

It's unlikely to be a virus. If there were a virus doing this I would expect to find complaints about it on the web, yet a Google search on key phrases from the email turns up nothing. Also, the email contains the nickname "Oldranger" - how would a virus know this? Finally, as I mentioned before, some of the messages that this guy sent to 78-L seemed sort of "off" to me, containing misunderstandings, whiny complaints and broken syntax.

>Might also be the result of a virus . .
>
>joe salerno

                       -        Jeff Lichtman
                                jeff at swazoo.com