[78-L] Listee harassment

Jeff Lichtman jeff at swazoo.com
Thu Jan 2 22:55:25 PST 2014

This is odd. I did a Google search for hhoffmast at att.net and came up with nothing. I tried to search the 78-L archives for his name, but apparently they aren't indexed. I did find a few of his old messages of his on my home system, and I remember thinking at the time that they were a little "off."

You can report this problem to AT&T by forwarding the offending e-mail to  abuse at att.net. Be sure to include all the headers from the message, as this can help them determine where the mail came from. You should also mention that you received two threatening messages from this nut.

>I am not sure if this is the correct way to report this, but I am hoping
>it will bring what is taking place to an end.

                       -        Jeff Lichtman
                                jeff at swazoo.com
                                Check out Swazoo Koolak Photography
                                    at http://swazoo.com/