[78-L] Listee harassment

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Thu Jan 2 20:01:58 PST 2014

Hello folks,
Apologies to everyone but Mr. Hoffmaster.

I am not sure if this is the correct way to report this, but I am hoping
it will bring what is taking place to an end.

I have gotten two harassing and vulgar emails from a fellow who calls
himself "Oldranger." It took me some time to figure out how he got my
address, but I have discovered that he "contributed" here a few times
several months ago. I deleted the first one and sort of forgot about it.
But I just got another one, which I will quote here:
-------------
"I look forward to the day that you are tapped on the shoulder. Just to
see the look on your face and to see what you actually look like will be
worth the effort. Of course, you are living up to my estimation of the
type of person you actually are. Foreign born , perhaps, insecure about
your estimation in other peoples eyes, and your estimation of your own
worth...I must read daily how great I am, and a true bum as to business
and integrity. AS to Sr....big problem there..who else American born
gets into that...and for what reason?

You have brought smiles to my face with your own stupidity. I wish you
to keep verifying my estimation of you and give me more reason to
mention you to my New York and Texas friends.

At 86, I find you a joy to play with. This is not meant to stop you in
in your lowly behavior...I have never dealt with such a loser in my
entire life.

Keep it up! Great time! How cold does it get in your part of the country?

Happy 14th!

Oldranger

His email address is hhoffmast at att.net

While I suppose my writing can be a bit light once in a while, I do not
think anyone should be see stuff like this in their inbox.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.

Visit me at http://citroen.cappyfabrics.com