[78-L] Harmonia Records

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 1 07:41:37 PST 2014

Thanks DD! That reorients me on the right path chronologically. And I loved that review; with some of the other records I heard on the Hudson -- not Halo -- LP I would absolutely agree. I consider myself lucky that I found a good one. Nevertheless, Don Baker was considered one of the top guys in the organ field, although sadly for us that means he counts with fellows like Ken Griffin and Jesse Crawford. I did find a Tempo 45 of Herb Kern recently that was pretty damned awesome.

Uncle Dave Lewis
uncledavelewis at hotmail.com