[78-L] Autry's Rudolph

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Thu Dec 26 19:09:02 PST 2013

I don't know which 2-CD set you're talking about but if it's the one that claims to have all of the Crosby Christmas recordings, (including 4 Silent Nights, 2 or 3 Adeste Fidelis and a number of White Christmases), the Jingle Bells on that set is the same 1943 recording that was on the common 10 inch 78.

db

No, the breakup version of Jingle Bells is a classic. And it's on the MCA 2-CD