[78-L] Sound forge or adobie sound booth question

Doug Caldwell rw78stuff at comcast.net
Thu Dec 26 14:55:49 PST 2013

I can offer some suggestions IF Sound Forge 10 works the same as SF 8, which
I use.  Under the Effects menu you’ll find “Pitch,” hover on that & you’ll
see “Bend” or “Shift” --- select Shift; set semi-tone slider to 12 (the
duration of the file will be cut in ½ and the pitch will go up an octave) SF
recommends setting Accuracy to “High” and checking the Anti-Alias box.

In case SF 10 no longer offers pitch shift as an effect, for some reason it
is also accessible as a plug-in. So you can go to the View menu, go to
Plug-In Manager, find Pitch Shift and drag it onto the screen (not the
boarders, but where the wave file is displayed)

dc