[78-L] Sound forge or adobie sound booth question

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Thu Dec 26 07:43:21 PST 2013

I've just digitized a file from a tape running at 7.5 ips that really should
be going 15 ips.   Although I've 'sped up' 78s to equal 80 rpm, I don't seem
to be able to get the tape file to double its speed.  I'd appreciate a
tutorial (privately to lherault at verizon dot net is fine) for either sound
forge pro 10 or adobe sound booth CS3 so that I can get it right.  I've got
a pile of 10.5" reels that go at 15 but the only player I have that does
that speed will only accommodate 7" reels.

Thanks,

Ron L