[78-L] Beethoven Request

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 16 07:49:01 PST 2013

WNED-FM is playing all Beethoven, all day. Tough luck for anyone who'd like a
little Bartok today. I'm fine with Beethoven but are there any other composers
who get this onslaught every year? Or do we place the blame squarely at the
feet of Charles M. Schulz?

That said, in another lifetime (or one of several storage lockers) I had (may
still have) a Past Masters LP of Mengelberg acousticals. Coriolan should be on it.

dl