[78-L] Ja-Da

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 15 22:02:01 PST 2013

Further to my correspondent's request for Ja-Da, she tells me that the record
is heard in the following TV production and that apparently an Edison Blue
Amberol is what's used, not the Victor. I'm just relaying this information;
she's done the research. (And when was the last time you saw a semi-colon in a
thread on this forum?) I still think she just wants to buy the 78.