[78-L] Christian question

david.diehl at hensteeth.com david.diehl at hensteeth.com
Sun Dec 15 20:29:30 PST 2013

 Nothing to do with the season but since I no longer subscribe to Lord ;-)...
 I have a couple of sound files labeled "Lester Young and his band": titles are Tickle Toe and Taxi War Dance but they're not the full Basie crew. Clearly live performances with the same ambience as the "From Spiritiuals to Swing" concerts and the guitarist sounds like Charlie Christian. Are they from one of Barney Josephson's Cafe Society gigs?
Hoy hoy hoy!
DJD

Visit the Blue Pages: the Encyclopedic Guide to 78 RPM Party Records
http://www.hensteeth.com