[78-L] Purple 'Blue Amberol'

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Sat Dec 14 02:47:47 PST 2013

They were called (on the box) Edison Royal Purple Amberol
(which can be googled).
Partial list at:
http://cylinders.library.ucsb.edu/search.php?queryType=@attr+1%3D1016+&query=purple+amberol

Everything in Sutton's lists
(sample:  http://www.mainspringpress.com/BA-SAMPLES.pdf)

han enderman
===
>>> This was a "Concert" series. They get big bucks today!

dl

On 12/13/2013 10:55 PM, Clifford Bolling wrote:
> Just brought home about 100 cylinders from an estate sale today and
one of them was a very attractive purple color, almost translucent.
Looks like an expensive paint job on a car.

> I've never seen this before.  Is it a special color?  Sure is pretty.
Too bad they couldn't make them all that color.

> CDB
<<<