[78-L] 45 RPM sets

jim brannen jbfinsup at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 15:35:25 PST 2013

 I know it wasn't record club, 'cause I remember seeing it in a record store and probably got exited over it. I had seen "The Glenn Miller Story" at the drive-in in our neighborhood. Really dating myself now! It was not the silver and red or the black and color 'Nipper' label. My LP copy is the silver label. The labels were actually pink with black type. It came it in a square cardboard box. Still have it, if anyone would like a scan off list.