[78-L] 45 RPM sets

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Wed Dec 4 07:53:10 PST 2013

There's a good story to go with my Miller set.   One day a couple of years
ago, I spotted the set in a record shop in Woonsocket, RI but I passed on
it.  A couple of days later, the set showed up in a bag hanging on my front
door knob.   I called the fellow I'd been with at the shop and thanked him
for his kindness -we'd been doing some phono repairs at his house.   He
said, "What are you talking about."  So that left me wondering who left the
set.  A call or two later I'd found out that it was a coincidental gifting.

Ron L