[78-L] 45 RPM sets

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 4 07:44:28 PST 2013

I've said "beware of 45 sets" because of editing, but there's at least one 45
set that contains quite a bit MORE music than it's 12-inch lp issue, Max
Steiner's Music from Hollywood. Sides run up to (and occasionally over) 5
minutes but the later lp coupling it with Streetcar Named Desire cuts out about
4 minutes' worth of music.

dl