[78-L] 45 RPM sets

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Dec 3 22:20:43 PST 2013

-------- Original Message --------

From: David Lennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> That could be the one. I have a few black label 45s with side numbers but no
album title. By the way, I think Me And Juliet was also on 78s (vaguely
remembering another discussion about cast albums).  dl

I've got three padded cover Miller albums on 45s, the white one, the
gold one, and the Army Airforce one Ron has.  I haven't checked if the
other one came out on 45s, the one with the tour bus painting.  There
were other large 45 sets in cardboard boxes such as the very common
Readers Digest sampler they gave with new 45 changers or maybe also with
membership in the RCA Victor Record Club.  I've also seen -- and might
have -- the Miller 2nd pressing in a light green box.  Me and juliet was
on all three speeds.  All Victor shows came out on 45s thru at least 56.
 After 1952 they were EPs in triple cardboard sleeves.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com