[78-L] Mat Mathews on Jubilee

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Mon Dec 2 12:40:36 PST 2013

Does anyone have a copy of Jubilee 6035 by the Mat Mathews Quintet? If I can't acquire it, I would like to get label scans and MP3s sent of the record. In the online 78 discography, issue #6035 is not identified, but a copy has turned up in the University of Kansas archives. Here is the rest of the Jubilee 6000 pop series list:
http://www.78discography.com/Jubilee6000.htm
Here are the two links to the individual sides on Jubilee 6035http://www.worldcat.org/title/elegie/oclc/077964832http://www.worldcat.org/title/poor-butterfly/oclc/81828699&referer=brief_results
If anyone can identify any other Mat Mathews issues in this series, let me know. There should be at least one other disc, assuming that the band recorded the standard four-song union session.
Thanks.
Cary Ginell