[78-L] repairing an Edison cylinder machine

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Fri Nov 29 18:44:59 PST 2013

I've forwarded your request to the two phonograph collectors lists that I'm
on.  Nearest one I know off the top of my head is Wyatt's Musical Americana
in Lakeport CA, a short 11 hour drive for your friend.  Hopefully someone on
one of the other lists will know someone closer.   If not, One can usually
remove the motor and the board it is on without too much difficulty.  The
removed portion can be then sent to someone for repair (I do it too but I'm
in MA).   If you can provide make and Model I should be able to give you
decent directions for removing the motor with its motorboard.

Ron L