[78-L] Uncle Dave presents Brunswick 2379: Gene Rodemich

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Tue Nov 26 08:50:33 PST 2013

Okay, it's Rodemich on lead piano, but who's the 2nd piano player on
"Teddy Bear Blues"?
'Twas Allister Wylie, one of the band's alto sax players. Took a minute
for me to catch on though.
You do not mention the saw solo on "Fate", either! It may be Jules
Silberberg, the band's violinist. Johnson & Shirley's Dance Band discog
shows an "s" abbreviation by his name but does not show the abbreviation
in the list of instruments.
Mal

*******