[78-L] Salvation and record plug

gdkimball at cox.net gdkimball at cox.net
Sun Nov 24 07:31:58 PST 2013

I have seen many, many copies of "Death's Black Train is Coming" on Columbia 14145-D. That must have sold very well.

On the Skillet Lickers' "Liberty" (Columbia 15334-D), the narrator says that they will play "the tune you've been calling for, Liberty off of the Corn Liquor  Still," referring back to their previously released "A Corn Liquor Still in Georgia."  Don't ask me which of the eight parts it appears on, though :-)

Gregg