[78-L] Betty Sanders - info wanted

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sat Nov 23 13:33:50 PST 2013

  Does anyone have any biographical information for BETTY SANDERS.
  She recorded 78's for YOUNG PEOPLE'S RECORDS/Children's Record Guild, CHARTER & HOOTENANNY (People's Songs/Sing Out),
and did an LP of ROBERT BURNS songs for RIVERSIDE in 1957.
  I think there was an album about a decade later, but I have been unable to find any information - perhaps
in addition to forgetting details, perhaps I'm conflating her with some other.....
  Some of the 78's and other Sing Out hoots appeared on Folkways LP's, and in the BEAR FAMILY Political Action box.
  Anyone know her or about her?, or know if there is an obit somewhere ?? (My searches have found nothing OTHER than
for the People's Songs era.)
  Thanks!
  Best wishes, Thomas.