[78-L] Small center hole

Jeff Lichtman jeff at swazoo.com
Thu Nov 21 11:15:59 PST 2013

I assume you mean one that's a tiny bit too small. I have used the leather punch on my Swiss Army Knife as a reamer to scrape out a little bit of material. It doesn't take much. I put the record in a sleeve while I'm working on it so I don't put my fingers on the grooves.

You could also remove the spindle (if your turntable allows it) and center the record by hand.

>How does one safely enlarge a center hole on a 78 that is too small to fit on a standard spindle?
>
>Cary Ginell

                       -        Jeff Lichtman
                                jeff at swazoo.com
                                Check out Swazoo Koolak Photography