[78-L] Small center hole

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 21 07:53:25 PST 2013

The method Joe mentioned is what I've used for decades. Not using other records
but using a spare turntable mat (felt on one side, rubber rings on the other)
and a crap lp in between. The felt is usually sufficient to keep the record in
place, but if it's warped I also use a record weight. The only time I actually
place a disc on a platter without raising it is when it's a lacquer and even
then, those can have been recorded slightly off center.

dl