[78-L] Vintage Wax Cutting in March of Time

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 15 21:08:45 PST 2013

> Um, Jazzmen is not one of the publications referenced in the piece which is clearly copyrighted 1937 in the closing.
 DJDDavid,Why would it be? The film was made in 1937. That was my point. However, very little of what's in this story will agree with anything anyone now believes. But that wax cutting scene is awesome; so is Stuff Smith playing the Onyx Club, the actual ODJB playing -- what more could one want?
Uncle Dave Lewis
uncledavelewis at hotmail.com