[78-L] "New" 78 by King George VI

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Nov 12 20:18:51 PST 2013

Strange.  Both Amazon and Amazon U.K. don't have any listing for this
and neither do any of the other places this web site's buy buttons link
to.  The youtubes are dated March 21, 2013 which is one month before I
went to London, and I heard and saw nothing about this.  All the links
but this same page.  The vinyl 78 is pressed from the original stampers,
and the sound quality on the youtube is phenomenal -- especially in
comparison with a youtube made from one of the shellac 78s.  Maybe it
was mentioned in The Gramophone or advertised in a Royalty magazine.
Any of our Brits know??

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com