[78-L] 48-Hour Extension for Sound Recording Collections Survey

Howard Hoffmaster hhoffmast at att.net
Mon Nov 11 14:28:04 PST 2013

I'm sorry, but even as a born Texan, I have to ask where all of these
strange off-edge messages are coming from? O.K., Amazon is giving a lot of
information away, and the list seems to have become  a home to some
hard-core self-promoters, but has this been on this list before? O.K.,
William, I accept the apology for cross-posting. Hmm, perhaps too much
apricot brandy before din-din.