[78-L] Edward VIII Abdication Records

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Mon Nov 11 10:03:52 PST 2013

I have this same one on white label (Kugel).  Picture near the bottom of the page at the following link.  Not sure how two of them got listed.  It's the least of my problems with my site.

http://www.majesticrecord.com/labelsspecial2.htm

In addition, I have another white label one by Majestic Recording Corporation.  No label posted as of now but can supply an image if necessary.

Glenn

www.majesticrecord.com