[78-L] Albert Nicholas

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Sat Nov 9 06:33:51 PST 2013

On 11/9/2013 7:57 AM, Julian Vein wrote:
> Wally Fawkes
Many of those boys were English. Looking for life intersections, I see
that Wally Fawkes was in a band called the "George Webb Dixielanders"
from 1947 until early '48, then formed their own band until 1956.
Lyttelton and he rubbed elbows during that time. I see no obvious
intersection with Albert Nicholas, though Nicholas headed for France in
the early 50's as did so many others seeking the Dixieland revivalist
movement in Paris during the post war years. Maybe the merged in England
or France.

Skrimshire would easily fit this scenario.

At any rate, sounds European and early 50's.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.

Visit me at http://citroen.cappyfabrics.com