[78-L] SPECIAL B. Blue Amberol Cylinder??

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 05:02:57 PST 2013

According to the "Edison Cylinder Records 1889-1912" by Allen Koenigsberg. A set of A thru K (10) Special 4 Minute Amberols were supplied for $1.00 Extra with a 2/4 minute attachment conversion, from April 1, 1910 and thereafter. Special B in this instance was Father's Eccentricties by Murry I. Hill.

Bruce