[78-L] Canadian, American, like what's the difference eh?

kenreg tds.net kenreg at tds.net
Thu Nov 7 15:34:44 PST 2013

This practice continues today on many items, not just recordings.  Look at
prices listed with the bar code on magazines.  The price in Canada is
always a bit higher than in the US.  In theory this is based on the
different dollar values.  That difference fluctuates, of course.  But in
general the US dollar is usually worth a bit more than the Canadian dollar,
thus the higher price charged in Canada.

I shall now crawl back into the weeds and enjoy learning from all of you
who know so much more than I about vintage records and music.

--  Ken