[78-L] Phil Harris' daughter

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 6 06:16:42 PST 2013

One-Zy Two-Zy was the one, but when I produced a Phil Harris CD for Living Era,
much time was spent on the telephone trying to get to Alice Faye (who was
dying) or anyone who would identify the voice. No success. And thanks for
stirring up foul memories (can't STAND that song, by Phil or anyone else).

dl