[78-L] Wedlock & Snyder Stag Party

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 3 13:09:05 PST 2013

They used to call them "stag parties". Today we call them "roasts". And they
used to be private, circulating on disc copies or tapes. I am missing parts 1 &
6 of a set of discs simply labelled "Stag Party" but honoring the comedy
writing team of Wedlock and Snyder, and unfortunately those parts are the ones
with Jack Benny and George Burns. I got this set of discs on eBay some years
ago coupled with a dub of Jonathan Winters gag commercials and monologues (no
longer have that disc) but I wonder if anyone has the missing part of the
Wedlock & Snyder evening? By the way, Jack's and George's contributions can be
heard here (NSFW). Scroll down to item 22.
http://www.myoldradio.com/old-radio-episodes/jack-benny-at-wedlock-andamp;-snyder-stag-party/3