[78-L] Dumb question, totally off topic ^

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Wed Oct 30 09:35:56 PDT 2013

Hell, I'm looking forward to the day computer processing is so fast that
as soon as you begin entering a particularly promising business plan the
thing starts churning out money! A quantum-matrix computer so fast it
gives you things even before you know you want them.
Better than a djinn.
Film at eleven.

*******