[78-L] Dumb question, totally off topic ^

Benno Häupl goldenbough at arcor.de
Wed Oct 30 06:02:23 PDT 2013

.
eBay has obviously linked my account to my wife's. We have different computers and IP addresses (!).
Nonetheless eBay shows her some ads for men's cotton shirts, because I had once searched for these
on my computer while logged in to eBay.

So, if you live in an appartment building, you may be seeing your neighbor's ads, because eBay linked
you due to the same geographical address.

But that's nothing compared to NSA screening. ;=)

Benno