[78-L] Dumb question, totally off topic ^

rjh334578gmail rjh334578 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 03:43:49 PDT 2013

Yes, and not just linked to google searches.  I've been to Ty's site
and the EDVR innumerable times, and I get ads for USB turntables when
I log in to or out of various sites, not just google or yahoo.  Maybe
everybody gets ads for those now, too, but I sure get the feeling I'm
being followed, too.

I just discovered the "incognito" page on google chrome and wonder if
it will doo the same there.  I'll try a few searches there for some
tobacco or something I woul never use and see if it really is so
incognitive if told to mind it's own bizness

Sent from my iPod - which explainz the bad typjng