[78-L] You'll Get Used To It

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Tue Oct 29 23:02:10 PDT 2013

Thanks, Dave, I always get my Platts and Pratts mixed up.  I'm curious about your line that Carter's is for a different audience; what kind of audience would appreciate Carter's and not Pratt's?  Was Pratt's version released in the U.S.?  Do you know if he ever recorded anything else?  Have you ever seen Zeke Manner's version?  I haven't.

db